Lead time: Expected to ship by the end of 2022.
Take control of your prototyping with the powerful and portable Bantam Tools Explorer™ CNC Milling Machine. Weighing in at 42 lb, this machine is lightweight, compact, and has a durable powder-coated steel exoskeleton. In short: The Bantam Tools Explorer™ CNC Milling Machine is made to move. Machine functional parts in your office, lab, classroom, or pack it up in a Pelican case and solve problems on the go. Wherever you're machining, the Bantam Tools Explorer™ CNC Milling Machine empowers you to be in charge. Pre-order this powerful and portable CNC machine, today!
Need a Quote? Fill out this form to request a quote.
- Free version of Bantam Tools Milling Machine Software
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Collet wrench (2)
- Allen key, 4 mm
- Collet nut
- ER-11 collet, 1/4”
- Flat end mill, 1/4"
- Probing pin, 1/4"
- Right-angle alignment bracket (L-bracket)
- Toe clamp (2)
Full Tech Specs Sheet
- Enclosure: Pre-assembled, fully enclosed
- Overall Dimensions: 15.75" x 10.25" x 15.25"
- Weight: 42 lb
- Build Volume: 6" x 4" x 2.75"
- Max Traverse: 120 in/min *
- Spindle Speed: 10,000 RPM - 23,000 RPM
- Spindle Motor Power: 200W
- Tool Holder: ER-11 collet
- Largest Shank Size: 1/4"
- Repeatability: +/- .001"
- Tolerances: Holds .0036"/6" *
- Power Requirements: 100-240 V AC 50/60Hz 350W *