Take control of your prototyping with the powerful and portable Bantam Tools Explorer™ CNC Milling Machine. Weighing only 42 lbs, this machine is lightweight, and compact, and has a durable powder-coated steel exoskeleton. In short: The Bantam Tools Explorer™ CNC Milling Machine is professional reliability and precision wherever needed. Machine professional-grade, functional parts in your office, lab, classroom, or pack it up in the optional Pelican case and solve problems on the go!
It arrives fully assembled and ready to use.
Shipping Lead Time: 4 weeks fully assembled from our Manufacturing Facilities in Peekskill, New York, USA
Want to know more? Call 203-493-6402 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a Quote? Fill out this form to request a quote.
- ER-11 Collet and up-to 1/4" diameter tooling
- 23,000 RPM spindle
- 6" x 4" x .2.75" build volume
- Full Safety Interlocked Door & Powder Coated Steel Enclosure.
- A free version of Bantam Tools Milling Machine Software
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Collet wrench (2)
- Allen key, 4 mm
- Collet nut
- ER-11 collet, 1/4”
- Flat-end mill, 1/4"
- Probing pin, 1/4"
- Right-angle alignment bracket (L-bracket)
- Toe clamp (2)