Don’t let an integral part of your in-house prototyping go down! The Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Vacuum Attachment saves you time and extends the life of your CNC machine. This is a must-have for those running long jobs and machining fine-dust-generating materials using the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine because it enables you to spend less time cleaning and more time machining.
Please note: If you’re planning to machine wood or any fine-dust-generating materials using the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC, we recommend getting this accessory.
- Leave it installed on the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine’s spindle house
- The bottom of the dust shoe is removable, making tool changes fast and easy
- Brush length: 1”
- Recommended max feature depth:
- Height adjustment: 1”
- Vacuum Port Size: 1-¼”
- Material: Polycarbonate body, aluminum tube inlet and adjuster bracket, stainless steel adjustment pins and PVC tube outlet
- Polycarbonate dust shoe assembly
- Vacuum hose, 1.25” x 6” (compressed)
- Exterior vacuum port, 1.25”
- Hex key, 2mm
- Low-profile socket head screw, M3 x 6mm (2)