The Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Fixturing Pallet is a 11”x 9" x 0.75” conductive fixturing plate with threaded pin holes that expands the work area of the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine. Easy to install and remove, this fixturing solution offers you more flexible workholding that is compatible with all Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine fixturing accessories and Bantam Tools software.
For more info on how to install the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Fixturing Pallet, see our installation guide.
- Compatible with the toe clamps and L-bracket that come with the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine
- Real-time visualization in the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine Software
- Compatible with our Material and Plan Placement Probing Routines
- Compatible with the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Low-Profile Vise and the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Beginner’s Vise
- Pallet dimensions: 9” x 11” x 0.75” (229 mm x 280 mm x 18.5 mm)
- Material: Aluminum 6061
- Holes: 6 mm H7 bore 6 mm deep, M6 tapped thru*
- *A select few holes are drilled/tapped blind due to design constraints.
Additional accessories, tooling, materials, and bundles available for purchase from our shop: