**THIS PRODUCT HAS AN EXTENDED LEAD TIME. THE CURRENT ESTIMATE FOR IT TO RETURN IS 3-4 WEEKS.**
The Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Soft Jaws is the fixturing accessory you need to machine uniquely shaped parts. These aluminum 6061 jaws will offer you custom, on-hand workholding solutions to efficiently machine multiple parts in a shorter amount of time.
** Note -- This set of soft jaws is only for the updated version of the Low Profile Vise (Black Anodized). They are not compatible with the older Stainless Steel version.
- Customizable for on-hand workholding solutions
- Compatible with the Bantam Tools Low-Profile Vise
- Real-time visualization and location probing routines in the Bantam Tools software
- Overall dimensions: 4” x 1.5” x 0.5” — Compatible with our stainless steel low-profile vise.
- Soft jaw, 4” x 1.5” x 0.5” (2)
- Screw, M6 x 16 mm (4)