Han Solo wouldn’t be caught without his blaster and neither should you! The Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Air Blaster increases chip evacuation and airflow and seamlessly integrates with the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine. This will enable you to increase the life of your end mill, decrease cycle times, and improve material finish, so you can take your in-house prototyping to the next level. It’s ideal when working with heavy-debris materials, like aluminum, or when machining larger chips.
Please Note: To use this product you will need to purchase an air compressor. You will also need to source the appropriate fittings and air hose to connect to your air compressor.
Important: Air running through the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Air Blaster must be clean and dry.
- Recommended Air Delivery: 3 scfm* at 40 psi
- Maximum Pressure: 120 psi
- Minimum Pressure: 30 psi
- Air Connection: 1/4” female NPT at rear of machine
*scfm = Standard Cubic Feet Per Minute
- Air blaster manifold with precision aiming nozzle and fine flow adjust knob
- Air hose, 30” long, 1/4” diameter
- Push connect to NPT bulkhead, 1/4” diameter
- Mounting screw, M3 x 25 mm (4)
- Hex wrench key, 2 mm
- Zip tie (2)
*NPT = national pipe thread