The light-duty Bantam Tools Desktop CNC 4th Axis empowers you to expand your Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine’s capabilities to include 4th axis machining. Learn how to use 4th axis machining to run jobs that call for multiple flips, index milling, and continuous milling. This accessory is fully integrated with our intuitive Bantam Tools Milling Machine Software. To help you learn the fundamentals of 4th axis machining, we’ve also developed the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC 4th Axis Course specifically for this accessory.
Before You Buy: Check to make sure your Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine is 4th axis compatible. The Bantam Desktop CNC 4th Axis can only be used with a Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine - 4th Axis Compatible.
You can identify if your Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine is compatible with this accessory two different ways:
- If there is a “4th Axis Compatible” sticker on the front right side of the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine’s enclosure.
- If there is a 4th axis harness running along the inner-left side of the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine.
- Comes with a 3-jaw chuck that can be configured to hold your stock in multiple orientations
- Supports index milling and continuous milling
- Real-time visualization in the Bantam Tools Milling Machine Software
- Built-in installation and material size probing routines in Bantam Tools Milling Machine Software
- Overall Dimensions: 13.52”x7.48”x4.37” (343.4 mm x 190 mm x 111 mm)
- Overall Weight: 8.6 lb
- Max Rotational Speed: 6 RPM
- Max Feed Rate: 40 in/min
- Concentricity: +/- 0.002” / 0.06mm
- Backlash: +/- 0.01 deg
- Gear Ratio: 4:1
- Holding Torque: 11 in*lb / 1243 N*mm
- Chuck Center Height: 2.12”
- Max Length of Stock: 5.8”
- Max Diameter of Stock: 2.25” diameter (using the stepped side)
Also Comes With
- Gauge pin, 0.5” diameter
- Chuck key (2)
- Chuck jaw (3)
- Mounting Screw, M5 x 12 mm (5)
- Allen key, 5 mm