NOW ON SALE! ONLY $4,499!
GET OUR BANTAM TOOLS DESKTOP CNC MILLING MACHINE FOR $4,499! Get yours now!
Order now and we'll ship your machine to you in 2 weeks or less. Just plug it in and go!
Avoid company-killing delays and supply chain disasters by bringing prototyping in-house with the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine.
Request a quote today! To request a quote, fill out this form. We'll get back to you with a custom quote in less than one business day.
We offer monthly payments through Affirm and 5% educator discounts. For all sales inquiries please reach out to our sales team at email@example.com.
Meet the Machine
The Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine is built with professional reliability and precision to support world changers and skill builders. This powerhouse CNC supports both 3-axis and 4th axis machining and is optimized to prototype aluminum parts fast and easy, making it a versatile tool you can depend on for a variety of jobs. If you’re looking to accelerate your in-house prototyping, avoid supply chain delays, and get your team (or students) up to speed with CNC machining, the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine is the CNC machine you need on your desktop.
NEW! 4th Axis Compatibility
The NEW Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine is now 4th axis compatible. You can only use the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC 4th Axis Accessory with this upgraded machine. Unlock and learn the fundamentals of 4th axis machining using the NEW Bantam Tools Desktop CNC 4th Axis Course.
There are two ways you can check to see if your Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine is 4th axis compatibility:
- A “4th Axis Compatible” sticker on the front right side of the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine’s enclosure, or a Bantam Tools rooster sticker on the electronics enclosure
- A 4th axis port and harness running along the inner-left side of the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine
- 4th axis compatibility
- Supports 1/4” tooling
- 7” x 9” x 3.5” build volume
- 28,000 RPM spindle
- Swappable build plates and easy fixturing options
- Comes fully enclosed with an emergency-stop button
Click here for a full spec sheet.
Intuitive Machine Control Software
Every purchase of the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine comes with Bantam Tools Milling Machine Software and a 30-day free trial of Bantam Tools Milling Machine Annual Software Subscription.
- Real-time visualization preview
- Automated material and plan offset probing routines
- Built-in SVG support and 2.5D autoCAD
- Built-in cleaning and maintenance routines
- Built-in installation routines for all Bantam Tools accessories
- Custom Tool Library to store your go-to speeds and feeds
To learn more about our powerful Bantam Tools Milling Machine Software, click here.
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Collet wrench (2)
- Allen key, 4 mm
- Collet nut
- ER-11 collet, 1/4”
- Flat end mill, 1/4"
- Probing pin, 1/4"
- Right-angle alignment bracket (L-bracket)
- Toe clamp (2)
- Aluminum stock for Tool Holder Getting Started Project
Current lead time is 2 weeks or less.
**Machines ship from our Peekskill, NY headquarters**