We are seeking a motivated and dependable individual to join our Warehouse Production Team as a Fulfillment Associate at Bantam Tools in Peekskill, NY. This position includes daily order fulfillment, as well as receiving inbound shipments. This role will grow over time to include various other warehouse duties that could include cross-training with our manufacturing team if desired. We are looking for candidates who work quickly and meticulously. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy a fun, high-energy workplace, we would like to meet with you.
Bantam Tools is a New York-based hardware & software company. We care about widespread public access to digital design and desktop manufacturing tools. We believe that hardware should be robust, software experiences should be seamless, and service is the foundation for meaningful customer relationships.
Bantam Tools Desktop Milling Machines provide professional reliability and precision at an affordable price. Bantam Tools is exploring the frontier of professional desktop prototyping, fabrication, and manufacturing.
- Ensure the correct products and quantities are picked for daily orders
- Match invoices to shipping labels
- Package orders according to company guidelines
- Conduct count and quality assurance for all shipments, keeping accurate documentation
- Maintain organization of fulfillment center by SKU
- Photograph and document new products for online store
- Scan and File all in-bound invoices for warehouse inventory
- Receive, unload and store incoming inventory items accordingly
- Participate in quarterly warehouse Inventory Count
- Receive and process returns both physically and via email with customers
- Ensure shelving is always stocked with products; be able to maintain working relationship with our Procurement/Sourcing Specialist for purchasing
- Maintain a clean, neat, and organized work space
- Lift and move boxes of inventory, upwards up 50 lbs
- Based on experience (Inspect products for defects and damages - QC documentation/testing)
- Build in-house parts for sale within the store
- Utilize our milling machines to produce in-house and for sale parts
- Manage sample production and fulfillment (as needed)
- Punctual, reliable, trustworthy, flexible
- Values accuracy and attention to detail
- Can-do attitude, able to manage workload in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and stand for intermittent periods
- Experience in a warehouse / retail / start-up environment a plus
- Experience with forklifts or large machinery a plus
This is a full-time position in Peekskill, NY. Compensation is $13-16/hr, commensurate with experience, plus benefits and accrued paid time off.
We do what we do because we believe that the future of hardware is small-batch, ultra-customized, and on-demand. When we think about the future we see manufacturing and prototyping in a fully-distributed model, with large and small companies fabricating custom products locally and on demand. Our products put high-precision manufacturing capabilities in the hands of many people, often for the first time. We enable these people, saving them time and money, and we open doors for them in terms of employment mobility and pathways to modern technical relevance through hands-on education.
Bantam Tools is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, or veteran status.
Please Apply by sending Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org